Description: Part time in house graphic designer intern. This position will report to the marketing coordinator and will assist with developing and implementing point of sale materials, sales and marketing materials and some of our finished product labels.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Confer with management to discuss and determine layout design.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- BA degree or in progress
- 1 -2 years of graphic design experience
- Proficient communication to peers
- Must demonstrate the ability to take initiative, be proactive and deliver high quality work in the time frame indicated.
- Proficient in Power Point, Microsoft Office, Photoshop and related programs
Job Type: Internship