KonaRed Available Positions - Please Send Resumes to Sales@KonaRed.com
Position: Operations Manager
Location: Carlsbad, CA
- Coordinate material deliveries with plants to ensure sufficient raw materials are in place for scheduled production
- Minimize shortages and schedule changes as a result of raw materials by reporting and investigating supplier production and delivery challenges
- Own and manage raw material levels to minimize obsolescence
- Manage and report run downs of materials due to changes or deletions to product line
- Ensure delivery confirmations are received from suppliers and address immediately any potential late deliveries
- Accurately capture inbound freight costs as PO's are placed
- Communicate missing or outdated info records to the buyer to ensure orders can be placed as needed
- Monitor inbound deliveries to ensure orders ship complete & on time for arrival as scheduled
- Keep track of supplier performance with KPI's
- Expedite orders as directed by the Vice President of Operations Communicate deliveries update to internal stakeholders
- Track and update team on outstanding orders, order delays or situations that may negatively impact material supply
- Create statistical reports for material planning, management, relevant departments and external suppliers
- Reconcile invoices and material contracts
- Serve as the main inventory planning lead within the company.
- Monitor and update inventory planning report multiple times daily based on incoming PO’s from customers; make adjustments to inventory replenishment levels.
- Analyze inventory levels and product demand to determine required on-hand quantities and reorder points to ensure product availability and minimize inventory carrying costs.
- Develop inventory projection process; actively monitor inventory levels and provide feedback.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement changes in inventory strategies, including safety stocks.
- Prepare, report, and communicate inventory forecast and metrics to management, including forecast accuracy and comparison of inventory plan vs. targets.
- Manage inventory adjustments and transfers between warehouse locations.
- Other inventory-related projects as assigned, including overseeing physical inventory counts.
- Proactively identify issues with fulfillment and/or delivery (working with 3PL, FedEx, USPS, etc.)
- Coordinate domestic LTL freight arrangements with 3PL.
- Oversee and manage product inventory
- Local inventory and remote 3PL inventory
- Monthly inventory reconciliation and reporting
- Amazon FBA inventory
- Leader of process improvement for order management, fulfillment, 3PL communications, inventory management, and logistics
- Maintaining positive relationships with factory, 3PL, distributors, and customers
- Freight bill reconciliation, coordination of 3PL freight studies, monitor supplier conformance to designated carriers, review opportunities for improvements and cost savings.
- Support requests for logistics costs
- Coordinate Logistics providers as required; expedite production parts if necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Additional Job Details:
- Benefits offered: Paid time off, Health insurance, Parental leave, Dental insurance, Other types of insurance, Retirement benefits or accounts, Employee discounts, Flexible schedules, Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules, Others